These are a few pictures that I have shared before but fit together so well with this theme. It’s so true that we rarely take time to look up but when we do it can be magical. Ten things I have seen by looking up:
- Clouds racing across the sky.
- An eagle being chased by a blackbird.
- Clouds morphing from one thing into another.
- Glimpses into other people’s lives.
- The beauty of days past.
- The creativity of someone now long dead.
- Unintended glimpses up someone’s skirt (I was at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower trying to take a picture – completely unintentional).
- Crazy geometrical shapes.
- The arms of trees reaching out to each other.
- And very occasionally, because you really have to be in the right space, the hand of God.
And here are a few new shots of “up”.
And the unintentional photo in Paris…